I realize it has been a while since I have last updated the blog. We have gotten ourselves into a routine now and there doesn’t seem to be a whole lot to report on. I have had some complaints lately from friends (you know who you are) wanting to know our “goings on” so I will do a better job of reporting.
We had a really good weekend. Tim’s forth treatment didn’t hit him as hard as the third one did. He still has the stomach pains, but he didn’t have as hard of time with the fatigue this week.
We took Leyton to the Helena Easter Egg Hunt on Saturday. His daddy was proud to take him on his first “hunt.” We haven’t graduated to guns quite yet, but it was good start. He filled his basket in the first ten minutes, then found a stick and decided that was a lot more fun. One thing is sure, however, Mr. Leyton is NOT a fan of the Easter Bunny!!!
Sunday we did some upgrading to Leyton’s bathroom. We painted, upgraded the fixtures, and replaced the sheet mirror with two framed mirrors. It looks great! If you come to visit you will have to check it out and let me know what you think. I am sure most of you can guess the color scheme without having to see it. Anyone who knows me all can guess that it involves some red and black.
Tomorrow Tim will check himself in for round number FIVE. His aunt Dede will be his “chemosabe” this week. For those of you wondering… his hair is still hanging in there.
My whole “fam damily” is coming to town this weekend. I wish it was an “off week” for Tim so he would be feeling better, but we will take what we can get. It should be a gorgeous weekend and I am looking forward to being outside more and more.
I will let you know how treatment goes tomorrow.
Much Love,
Annie
No comments:
Post a Comment