Tim is out of town this weekend on a hunting trip with his buddy, Luke Craig. I thought it was important for him to get and do something before he has to "check himself in" on Monday. He did shoot a 6 point this morning. (If I can figure out how to get the picture off my phone and onto here, I will post it!)
He called me this afternoon with our first bit of good news. I am happy to share the results of the bone marrow biopsy came back clean. To be honest, I had forgotten that we were waiting on the results. I never really thought that the cancer would have gotten that far, but it is good to hear none the less!
I hope everyone out there in cyberspace has a wonderful weekend. I will report more next week.
Much Love,
Annie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That is great news!!!!!
ReplyDeleteVery good news!
ReplyDelete