Thursday, March 18, 2010

4 Down - 8 To Go!

Tim is now officialy one third done! Whooo Hoooo!!!

He is feeling "OK." I think that is a relative term these days, but suffice to say he is tired and his stomach hurts. Basicially, same stuff - different week.

Not a lot has changed since my last post. His hair is still hanging on, although the nurse this week said this might be the turning point. One new finding... no more widow's peak. The dang thing just fell out! Haha!

I had told Tim that this is my blog and if he wants to say something, he can make a comment just like any other follower. Below is a comment he made recently in case you might have missed it.

Dear Followers:

I thought I would take a few minutes and comment myself, (since that is all I can do because this is Annie's blog) to let everyone know how much I appreciate the support as we travel down this path and to thank my wife for the gracious comments thusfar. The overall support has been much more than I anticipated. Eventhough I know what quality friends and family we have, it feels good to be thought of and help offered as often as it has been for the first quarter of this battle. This week is treatment number 4 and I am actually looking forward to each one as we work toward 12, eventhough they are unpleasant. The above mentioned support and the constant entertainment (wife and little man) make things much easier, that is until Leyton hits me in the head or stomach with his broom! Not to ramble, but thanks again to all and a side note to Annie; I'm glad you enjoy those little things I do, but don't give away all of my secrets! Love you-
Tim

Much Love,

Annie

3 comments:

  1. Annie and Tim,
    I started at the bottom and worked my way up to the very last post and I am so glad I did. It has been nice to read about Tim's journey and progress. But, more importantly I am moved by your compassion Annie and Tim's strength during these tough times. In my working with Tim,I have always known him to be able to create laughter no matter what is going on. But, to read how he remains unchanged even as his circumstances have changed-that is amazing! You are both in my prayers and I wish you the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I continue to think of you all, Self Family! Hang in there, Tim. Annie, keep us posted! Much love, get well wishes and PRAYERS.
    Shea S. Luckett

    ReplyDelete