Wednesday, April 21, 2010

New 'Do!

The time came for Tim to either, get a hair cut, or shave his head. He opted for the latter, so I got Cinco's clippers out and went to town. I must say, I am a dang good hairdresser! Tim's only comment was that he had never received a haircut with the picture of a paw on the clippers - oh well, they worked.

Feel free to admire my work below. I am now accepting appointments.

Much Love,

Annie





5 comments:

  1. I think it looks great...nice job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey that looks dang good! i/m impressed! cinco must look good too...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cut! You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. well we know that you have a backup plan if the banking business goes down the drain:) I want to see the wigs he said he was going to get...I think it's about that time;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tim,

    My wife does the same thing and she has a license. Remember make sure she is not mad at u at the time of your dew needs a trim job.

    Van

    ReplyDelete