Monday, May 31, 2010

Footloose and Cancer Free!!!

I have fantasized about the moment from the time we found out Tim had cancer; the moment when the doctor tells us he no longer has it. My fantasy came true on Wednesday at Tim's appointment. The cancer is gone!!! He will finish out his treatment and be completely done on July 7th.

Now it is on to planning the celebration get together. I am in the process of booking a block of rooms at the Grand Hotel at Point Clear. Wedding reunion here we come! It will be September 17 -18 and the block price is $179 a night. Please let me know if you are interested. I want to make sure that we get everyone who wants to go a room, but we want to accurate with our number as well. Obviously don't feel obligated. We know everyone has a lot going on. I have to make the block reservation in a week.

I put the scans up later. I will give you goose bumps!

A million thanks to everyone for all the prayers! God sure works in mysterious ways!

Much Love,

Annie

3 comments:

  1. Oh Annie! I"m so happy for you guys, I'm crying right now. Thank God!!!!! I will continue to pray that your celebrations go on and on!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great news!! I logged into the blog just so I could get the report and this has made my day. Congratulations on this news!
    Tim-you have persevered and it has paid off! Celebrate!!

    Barbara Mason

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah "Dreier" Wells-MorganJune 10, 2010 at 12:10 PM

    That is so fantastic! I couldn't be happier to hear the news. Enjoy your celebration, and enjoy getting back to "normal" life. Much love!

    ReplyDelete