Wednesday marked the half way point for Tim's treatment. Six down, six to go. We are definitely into a routine now. It pretty much consists of a week and a half of Tim feeling like crap followed by a few days of just not feeling good, then checking back in for another dose.
Hair is still hanging on. I really can't believe it. I thought it would be gone by now fo-sho (that was for you babe!).
Other than that, I don't really have a lot to update y'all on. I guess I am getting pretty boring these days (and desperately in need of a vacation).
Stay tuned...
Much Love,
Annie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I can't believe you're already at the half way mark. I'm sure things are going by much more slowly for you guys though. You sound so positive in all your posts. I'm sure that is so helpful for Tim. Thinking about you guys!
ReplyDeleteSo glad you are at the 1/2 way point! Know that are continuing to pray for you guys and that we just down the road if you need anything.
ReplyDeleteAmber & Kenny