Saturday, February 20, 2010

Hair Today, Gone Tomorrow

I am sitting on the sofa with Tim beside me. Every morning we have begun a routine of me pulling on Tim's hair to see if it is still hanging in there. I think today is the beginning of the end. This morning, each time I gave it the usual tug, I pulled out several hairs.

I know with everything we have been going through, this should be the least of my worries, but I am really dreading this process. I was telling my father the other day that we are still in disbelief that Tim has cancer. He doesn't look or act sick at all. His bald head will be the first clue for outsiders of what he is really going through. I have been trying to prepare myself for this event. I'll let you know how it goes.

Much Love,

Annie

2 comments:

  1. Hi Annie,Tim,& Leyton
    Just wanted you guys to know that we're thinking about you all. Annie, the things that you've shared on the blog are truly touching. Tim, hang in there buddy and keep your positive attitude.
    Ellis,Kenya, & Miles Bledsoe

    ReplyDelete
  2. I suggested to Tim that he perform a ceramonial hair cut by giving himself a mohawk. In conjuction, he should also grow a foo-man-choo.

    ReplyDelete